12 Days of Cromer's: Day Four
11 December, 2015
Happy fourth day of 12 Days of Cromer's! Miranda is our cotton candy queen, and today is her birthday! To honor her today, we are featuring our fluffy, sweet and delicious cotton candy!
One of the great things about our cotton candy, besides the obvious great taste, is the ability to customize it completely for our customers. It is a perfect snack to stock your concession stands and parties with!
Cotton candy is one of our favorite food products to prepare. Why? There are a few reasons:
- Taste – C’mon, this is handspun sweetness!
- Packaging – By using our clear plastic bags we help the schools, sports boosters clubs, weddings and more to private label the cotton candy with their logo or image stickers on the bags.
- Choices of flavors & branding – Whether it’s no-flavor, blueberry, strawberry or something else, flavors abound for the cotton candy. The cool thing about the flavors is that each flavor has a color associated with it. This means that we can customize your cotton candy and tailor the colors (flavors) to match the school’s (or camp, or church, or business or wedding) colors.
Want this fluffy, sweet treat and more? Get our Sweet Tooth gift basket! With this basket, no sweet tooth will be left unsatisfied.
- 2 lbs. of individually wrapped candy
- 3 oz. of creamy caramel corn
- 8 oz. of homemade peanut brittle
- 3.5 oz. bag of real cheddar cheese corn
- 3 oz. of cotton candy
- A stuffed monkey named after our founder, Julian
Watch the video below to learn more about our cotton candy queen!
Happy Birthday to our cotton candy queen Miranda! We are so lucky to have had you for the past 37 years and we look forward to many more.